Peter S Turello LLC is excited to add our next Paving Foreman to our team. The Paving Foreman will provide overall on-site leadership and oversee paving operations, maintenance, safety, and quality assurance. The Paving Foreman will work with the entire asphalt paving crew, ensuring a safe work site and communicate all job-related information to the project teams.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Management of paving crew including, but not limited to:
• Safety monitoring and training of employees
• Layout, placement, and compaction of materials
• Monitoring quality control and minimize waste
• Communicate with persons outside of the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, and other external sources in an appropriate and professional manner.
• Read and relay job-related information from work orders, plans, or contracts to asphalt crew. • Operate the paving equipment to facilitate alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials.
• Correctly calculate and order job materials when necessary
• Minimum of 10 years of experience
• Must be able to operate Leeboy Paver
• Technical skills in asphalt paving and compaction operations.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong work ethic and willingness to work as a team to efficiently complete jobs to the highest customer satisfaction.
• Effective Leadership skills.
• Valid driver’s license issued within the United States clear of multiple and/or major violations